100 Mile Ride
Over 7,200′ of climbing
Start Time: 7:00am
- The 100 mile course is one of the most beautiful and challenging 100 miles of riding you may ever accomplish!
- Route highlights: scenic Casitas pass with views of the majestic Lake Casitas and nearly 1,200 ft. of climbing, Santa Barbara waterfront, the foothills of Carpinteria and Montecito, and the flatland’s of Goleta before finishing back at Chase Palm Park.
- The 100 mile route will offer a timed climb segment up Casitas Pass with KOM/QOM jerseys awarded to the 1st place winners in each age group for their climb time!
- New in 2023! Ride past the historic Old Mission Santa Barbara.
- Link to Strava Route
- Recommended for experienced cyclists only
100 Mile Exclusive Benefits
- All 100 milers will receive an exclusive Finisher Coin at the 100mi turnaround.
- All 100 milers have the option to provide a custom nutrition bag to be utilized on the ride. Simply fill your Ride SB100 musette bag (available at packet pick up) or personal bag with your own nutrition supplies and send it on course for pick up at the 100 mile turn around.
Questions? Send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org